Last modified: June 6, 2018
Arcosa, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Company” or “We”) appreciate your interest and your visit to our website. Because your privacy is very important to us, we want you to understand our practices with regard to collecting and using your information online, and the steps we take to safeguard it. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.arcosa.net (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• on this Website; or
• via e-mail, other electronic messages, or electronic submissions between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
• any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we treat it. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
When this policy uses the term “Personally Identifiable Information” it refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are and can be used to identify, contact or locate you. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• Personally Identifiable Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and other identification and contact information;
• that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
• automatically, as you navigate through the Website, including information collected such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms, including comments or questions, submitted on our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence and submissions (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Requests to receive e-mail alerts/notifications and/or requests to obtain print copies of Annual Reports or other items or information from the Company’s Investor Relations Department.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
• information about your computer and internet connection, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• speed up your searches; and/or
• recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personally Identifiable Information:
• to present our Website and its contents to you;
• to provide you with information that you request from us;
• to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
• for other legitimate business purposes.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or employees, or others.
Data subjects in the European Union (“EU”) have a number of rights in relation to the use and disclosure of collected personal information. To make requests under these rights, including right of access, rectification, erasure, suspension of processing, and complaints, please use the contact information below.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 we will delete that information.
Attn: Legal Department
2525 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207
Arcosa EU Regional Privacy Administrator
c/o Locke Lord
201 Bishopsgate, Second Floor,
London EC2M 3AB