We prioritize the health and safety of our employees and communities
The health and safety of employees and other stakeholders is our most important priority. We have put safeguard measures in place at our plants and office locations to meet or exceed the standards set forth by the CDC guidelines.
New protocols include:
- Social distancing processes in all facilities
- Increased frequency of deep cleaning workspaces and common areas
- Reinforced hand washing and infection control training
- Processes to track and manage employees who report or have COVID-19 symptoms or exposure
- Actions to screen, limit or prohibit non-essential visitors to all facilities
- Elimination of non-essential travel
We Support Critical Infrastructure Sectors
Our businesses support critical infrastructure sectors, as defined by the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA.gov). These critical sectors are deemed essential to infrastructure, and our plants have continued operating to meet our customers’ needs.
We value all of our stakeholders; thank you for your continued trust and support as we navigate these challenging times.